Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Dynamic private key encryption algorithm and applications
BUGS is the Big and Useful Great Security key encryption algorithm and applications. It is easy to use, and includes sample applications and documentation. The cryptography library can also be used with your own programs. Features include:
- Private key algorithm
- Dynamic cryptography algorithm
- Source code can be made public without making the algorithm weak
- Infinite key lengths
- Bilateral bits swwapping with various windows
- Bilateral Pseudo randomly binary operations
- Random number added to key
- Random number generator using the ISAAC algorithm
- Possibility of generating your own RNG seed
- Five different cryptography levels, for the best possible
- combination of efficiency and speed
- Seed and shuffle functions
- A clear text can be crypted using its own data
- Two methods of execution: direct disk access or memory cache
- Strong key generator
DocumentationOnline documentation available at: http://www.elysiumsecurity.com/files/crypto/BUGS_Technical_doc_v5-1.pdf
released on 16 September 2003
24 January 2017
Leaders and contributors
|Sylvain Martinez||Original author and maintainer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 24 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.