Broaden your selection: Category/Editor
- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- ClientTable is a Python module for generic HTML table parsing. It is most useful when used in conjunction with other parsers (htmllib or HTMLParser, regular expressions, etc.), to divide up the parsing work between your own code and ClientTable.
- 'cssed' is a CSS editor and validator with support for other web and programming languages, that can be extended through plugins. Although full-featured, it's meant to be small, consumes few resources, and can be run on a P100 with 32Mb of RAM.
- Docvert takes word processor files (typically .doc) and converts them to OpenDocument and clean HTML. The resulting OpenDocument is then optionally converted to HTML or any XML. This is done with XML Pipelines, an approach that supports XSLT, breaking up content over headings or sections, and saving those results to multiple files (e.g., chapter1.html, chapter2.htmlÃ¢â¬Â¦). The result is returned in a .zip file.
- Form Alchemy
- FormAlchemy eliminates boilerplate by autogenerating HTML input fields from a given model. FormAlchemy will try to figure out what kind of HTML code should be returned by introspecting the model's properties and generate ready-to-use HTML code that will fit the developer's application. Of course, FormAlchemy can't figure out everything, i.e, the developer might want to display only a few columns from the given model. Thus, FormAlchemy is also highly customizable.
- Galway web weaver 2
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Email to maintainer broken. Poppy-one (talk) 14:07, 31 July 2018 (EDT) Galway is an GNOME HTML editor with features like Java Script, VRML 2.0, Script-fu and PHP support in additional to ftp publishing, local html previewing, and full scripting capabilities.
- Geany is a lightweight editor and IDE with basic features of an integrated development environment. It features syntax highlighting in dozens of languages, code completion, call tips, many supported filetypes (including C, Java, PHP, HTML, DocBook, Perl, LateX, and Bash), and symbol lists. It can be extended with the help of plugins, to add features like window splitting.
- ghostwriter provides a relaxing, distraction-free writing environment, whether your masterpiece be that next blog post, your school paper, or your NaNoWriMo novel. Here are just a few of its features: Syntax highlighting of Markdown Navigation of document headings Full-screen mode Focus mode that highlights the current sentence, line, three lines, or paragraph Two built-in themes, one light and one dark Theme creator for custom colors and background images Spell checking with Hunspell A Live word count A live HTML preview as you type Use of custom CSS style sheets for HTML preview Image URL insertion via dragging and dropping an image file into the editor Sundown processor built in for preview and export to HTML
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.