Broaden your selection: Category/Game
- antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on GNU/Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures
- Barbie Seahorse Adventures is an exciting side-scrolling game where Barbie the Seahorse floats on bubbles to the moon. This game won the teams category in pyweek 4. It is a retro side-scroller with original graphics, soundtrack, and 15 levels.
- Black Shades Elite
- Black Shades Elite is all about keeping your VIP (the guy in white) alive as long as possible. The assassins will all try to shoot or stab him to death. You must do all you can to prevent this. Your reputation has preceded you, so the VIP has absolute confidence in your abilities and will completely ignore all the assassins.
- Bullet dodger
- This is a game that can be played using the mouse. You just have to dodge bullets and pick bonuses. The game can get very difficult.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- Curse of War
- Curse of War is a fast-paced action strategy game for GNU/Linux implemented using C and ncurses. Since version 1.2.0, there is also an SDL version. Unlike most RTS, you are not controlling units, but focus on high-level strategic planning: Building infrastructure, securing resources, and moving your armies. The core game mechanics turns out to be quite close to WWI-WWII type of warfare, however, there is no explicit reference to any historical period.
- Doomsday Engine
- Doomsday Engine aims to retain the original feel of the games yet leverage modern techniques and technologies, including hardware accelerated 3D graphics and client/server networking. A lot of emphasis is placed on good-looking graphics.
- Endless Sky
- A sandbox-style space exploration and combat game similar to Escape Velocity, Elite, or Star Control. Explore the universe. Earn money by trading, carrying people, or completing missions. Buy a better ship and upgrade your weapons and engines once you have enough money. Help the governments blow up pirates. Or become one. Find aliens hoping their culture is more civilized than your own. Or, to make a mark in the galaxy, take sides in an imminent civil war.
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds
- Evil Greg Vs. Eight Year Olds (EGv8) is an arcade game with a simple premise. You control an adult character named Evil Greg who battles swarms of eight year old children. As you battle the children you face new enemy types and gain new abilities.
- A collection of fun and addictive games for GNU/Linux, including Pong, Snake, 4snakes, sokoban, polyomino and simon.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.