Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- Better Angels Buoy
- Better Angels' Buoy is an app designed to quickly connect survivors of domestic or dating violence (DV) with trusted friends, family members, advocates, and other allies in times of crisis.
- Breach is a modular and lightweight Web browser. Everything in the browser is a module, a Web application running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- Chromium Embedded Framework
- The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is a simple framework for embedding Chromium-based browsers in other applications.
- debris is a free text mode HTML browser package. It provides support for tables and forms. It is a secure environment suited for public terminals, and is small (only 25% of the size of lynx) and fast.
- DuckDuckGo (HTML SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you.
- DuckDuckGo (Lite SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. We also have smarter answers and less clutter. This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite version) to the search bar. For more features, see the DuckDuckGo Plus add-on. Enjoy!
- Ducker is a lightweight program that makes internet searchs with DuckDuckGo from the command line. It can search for images, websites, videos, news and a lot more.
- ELinks is an enhanced version of Links, a Lynx-like text Web browser with support for tables, frames, background downloads, SSL etc. It has a menu-fashioned user interface and is smaller and more lightweight than Lynx. ELinks adds many valuable features, like HTTP and proxy authentication, reasonable cookies support, Lua scripting, downloads resuming, very high configurability and more. ELinks has built-in support for HTTP, FTP, finger and local files; users can define their own external handlers for any other protocols.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.