Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Rich, graphical clipboard manager
CopyQ is a rich, graphical clipboard manager.
- Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
- Customize tray menu.
- Save items in tabs or tree.
- Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
- Sort items, create new, edit, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
- Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous, paste as plain text).
- Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
- Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
- Apply custom commands on selected items or automatically when new matching clipboard content is available.
released on 22 June 2014
git clone https://github.com/hluk/CopyQ.git
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 14 August 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.