Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Emacs Python Development Environment
Elpy's features includes:
- Code completion (via Rope or Jedi)
- Indentation highlighting (via Highlight-Indentation)
- Snippet expansion (via Yasnippet)
- Code navigation (via Rope, Jedi, Python.el, Find-File-in-Project and Idomenu)
- Inline documentation (via Rope, Jedi or Pydoc)
- Powerful code refactoring (via Rope)
- On-the-fly checks (via Flymake)
- Virtualenv support (via Pyvenv)
- Test running
N.B. The best way to install the stable version is by using the package management built into Emacs. See the documentation online.
- IRC general channel
released on 28 October 2016
git clone git://github.com/jorgenschaefer/elpy.git
Extension or Plugin
13 September 2015
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||https://github.com/jorgenschaefer/elpy|
|Required to use||Rope or Jedi; Flake8; ImportMagic; AutoPEP8|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 April 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.