Reviews: 0 ... further results.
A dynamic photo gallery written in php
The main feature of this photo gallery is that it behaves like an application rather than a webpage. Features include:
- Clean and application-like interface
- Dynamic thumbnail and image generation
- Resizes photos to suit screen size
- Filestrip of thumbnails allows you to see all photos in the current album (scrolls along too)
- Preview of album contents (random photos chosen)
- Displays EXIF information
- Slideshow capability
- Supports custom descriptions for each image and album
DocumentationUser documentation included and at http://huegogallery.huegostudio.com/#instructions
released on 17 November 2005
Links broken. Email to maintainer broken.
17 November 2005
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 August 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.