Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Image display and manipulation program
ImageMagick displays and manipulates images under the X Window System. Currently, ImageMacgick can:
- Convert an image from one format to another (e.g. TIFF to JPEG)
- Resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an image
- Create a montage of image thumbnails
- Create a transparent image suitable for use on the Web
- Turn a group of images into a GIF animation sequence
- Create a composite image by combining several separate images
- Draw shapes or text on an image
- Decorate an image with a border or frame
- Describe the format and characteristics of an image
ImageMagick is known to compile and run on virtually any Unix system and GNU/Linux. Application programming interfaces (APIs) are provided to support the C, C++, and Perl languages.
released on 21 February 2017
25 January 2001
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||freetype2|
|Required to use||dpsclient|
|Weak prerequisite||libpng (v. 1.0 or later)|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 27 February 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.