Reviews: 0 ... further results.
a library written in PHP 5 for documents
The ODF-XSLT Document Generator is a library written in PHP 5 that brings the full power of XSLT to your OpenDocument files. It enables you to use ODF files as if they were plain XSLT templates. It also includes a few extra parsing options that allow you to edit the XSLT parts of these ODF from within your favourite office suite. Features
- Based on the industry standard (ISO/IEC 26300) OpenDocument format.
- Multiple document types supported (text, spreadsheet, etcetera).
- Full XSLT support. Since XSLT is Turing-complete, anything is possible (in theory).
- Templates can be edited from within your office suite, such as OpenOffice.org or KOffice 2.
- Easily extensible by hooking in pre- and postprocessors. Requirements
- PHP 5.2 or later
- PHP CLI for the commandline utility
- libxslt and the PHP XSL extension
- zlib and the PHP Zip extension
DocumentationThe manual is here and the API is here.
released on 31 August 2012
9 January 2008
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://svn.jejik.com/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 17 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.