Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Software to keep track of school grades.
OpenGrade is software for teachers to keep track of grades. It can put the students' grade reports on a Web server and allow the students password-protected access to them. Features include:
- A variety of reports can be created.
- Grades can be uploaded to a web server, where students can have password-protected access to them.
- If you use a set grading scale, you can have the software use it to compute letter grades automatically.
- Grades can be based on total points, or on a weighted average of scores in various categories such as exams and quizzes
- You can drop the lowest grade (or the N lowest grades) from a given category.
- Students can be dropped and later reinstated without losing all their grades.
- There is support for extra-credit categories, and for categories that don't count towards the student's grade.
- Gradebook files are password-protected with a digital watermark, so you can detect tampering.
- Gradebook files are in a plain-text format, which makes it easy to work with them using Unix utilities.
DocumentationUser documentation in pdf at http://www.lightandmatter.com/ogr/opengrade_doc.pdf
released on 15 January 2017
31 October 2005
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 19 January 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.