Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Bulletion Board System
Pipo is a BBS (Bullettion Board System). The features of GNU Pipo-BBS include:
- Text and ANSI interfaces with colour for ANSI compatible terminals.
- Online help.
- Telnet connection (socket one planned).
- Ability to talk instantly to a user connected at the same time as you.
- Long term messages which can be viewed by non-connected users. They can be seen by all users, a specific group of users or one specific user...
- Log of recently exchanged messages, available even after logout.
- Ability to view the list of currently connected users.
- Mappable keys.
- Customization of colours.
- Lot of informations available on users (available only with that user's permission).
- Easy-to-implement multi language system.
- Different types of messages, including ASCII-Art.
- Discussion lists (a little bit like IRC).
- A voting system.
released on 8 July 1999
Accepts cryptocurrency donations.
14 December 2005
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 25 June 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.