Reviews: 0 ... further results.
SQL client library for GNUstep (runtime library)
The SQLClient library is designed to provide a simple interface to SQL databases for GNUstep applications. It does not attempt the sort of abstraction provided by the much more sophisticated GDL2 library but rather allows applications to directly execute SQL queries and statements. Major features:
- Simple API for executing queries and statements.
- Simple API for combining multiple SQL statements into a single transaction.
- Supports multiple simultaneous named connections to a database server in a thread-safe manner.
- Supports multiple simultaneous connections to different database servers with backend driver bundles loaded for different database engines.
- Configuration for all connections held in one place and referenced by connection name for ease of configuration control.
- Thread safe operation.
Supported backend bundles are ECPG, Postgres, MySQL and SQLite.
This package contains the shared library and the supported bundles.
Debian: Yavor Doganov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
18 July 2014
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Debian (Ref) (R)||https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gnustep-sqlclient|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 7 March 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.