- The Daily Journal, is a PIM program that is written using the Qt Tool Kit. It manages daily notes, appointments, holidays, contact and to-do lists, and issues alerts before scheduled appointments.
- GROUP-E is collaboration software which integrates groupware, project management, and business server on one platform. GROUP-E offers project management, transparent Samba (file server) integration, integration of Cyrus IMAP server with administration and personal SIEVE filters, support for SyncML 1.0, LDAP-based user management with single sign-on authentication, and LDAP contact databases.
- Gaby is a small personal database manager using GTK+ and GNOME (if available) for its GUI. It was designed to provide straight-forward access to the types of databases a casual user would normally use, while keeping the ability to easily create databases for other needs. It was also designed with extensibility in mind and relies heavily on plug-ins.
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- 'knowde' is a knowledge management tool that lets you create a hierarchical tree structure of knowledge cards ("knowdes"). Despite its name, it's not a KDE tool, but uses the GTK+ library.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- Memo displays the time as text (e.g. "It's just gone five to ten"), and your next appointments, memos, and alarms in a small window. It can show an unlimited number of memos, and has options to set the format of the time display and how many memos to show in the main window. TODO memos are displayed quietly until you deal with them; alarm memos beep and display a message at a set time.
- Mioga is a groupware application suitable for intranet use. All the functionality of Mioga can be reached through any HTML browser. The interface is designed with HTML templates which allow the look and feel and the ergonomics of Mioga to be fully and easily customizable. It is written in Perl and uses a PostgreSQL database. It uses DAV for file management, providing you with a complete DAV workspace with Mioga user access controls (ACLs). Mioga includes the followig applications: file manager, organizer, todo tasks, shared folders (with version control), forms, intranet search, and administration tool.
- Moregroupware is groupware that includes standard modules like calendar, news, contacts, and more. Its UI is multi-languague ready, it has a robust framework for adding modules, and can run on several databases.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.