- Life cycle assessment, Monte Carlo uncertainty analysis, visualization of results
- CDS Indico
- Web application to schedule and organise events, from simple lectures to complex meetings, workshops and conferences with sessions and contributions. Also includes an advanced user delegation mechanism, allow paper reviewing, archival of conference information and electronic proceedings.
- Today's cash-strapped nonprofit organizations (NPOs) need as much help as they can get in their fundraising efforts. Most nonprofits rely heavily on fundraising software systems to manage their donors and prospective donors. The Calendula project was created to offer nonprofits a Free Software alternative to the mostly proprietary fundraising/contact management systems that dominate the field. The Calendula project is still in the planning stage; a requirements document and other background information are available through CVS.
- CitrusDB is a web based customer database and billing software solution that uses PHP and a database backend (MySQL) to keep track of customer information, CRM, services, products, billing invoices and credit cards, and customer service information.
- CiviCRM is web-based Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software geared toward meeting the needs of non-profit and other civic-sector organizations. The software is a robust web-based, open source, highly customizable, CRM to meet organizations’ highest expectations right out-of-the box. Each new release of this open source software reflects the very real needs of its users as enhancements are continually given back to the community. With CiviCRM's robust feature set, organizations can further their mission through contact management, fundraising, event management, member management, mass e-mail marketing, peer-to-peer campaigns, case management, and much more.
- ClearHealth is a practice management system and EMR. It draws on the FreeMED and OpenEMR projects, is based on the smarty templating engine, and uses the FreeB2 medical billing engine.
- CorneliOS is an easy-to-use and cross-browser "Web Desktop Environment", "Web Operating System", or "Web Office" that comes with a set of cool applications.
- This is a candidate for deletion: broken links, can't find software elsewhere, software not on archive.org, my email to developer was unanswered. Danm (talk) 12:06, 30 December 2017 (EST) Recruiters reposting the same positions every day on DICE. This makes the time period selection on the site nearly worthless, and forces job seekers to weed through all of the posts they've already seen. 'dartool' circumvents this by building a cache of previously seen posts and creating a local Web page each time it is run that only lists positions not previously seen.
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- DOCMGR is a full-featured document management system that incorporates automatic indexing of uploaded files, automatic ocr and content indexing of pictures, group-level permissions, WebDAV, and a discussion board for stored files. Beyond its stock indexing subsystem, DocMGR also has the capability to incorporate Tsearch2 (a full-text indexing add-on for Postgresql) for a responsive, full-text file indexing system.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.