- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- ACL2 is a mathematical logic and a mechanical theorem prover to help you reason in the logic (which is a subset of applicative Common Lisp). The theorem prover is an ``industrial strength version of the Boyer-Moore theorem prover, Nqthm. Users can build models of all kinds of computing systems in ACL2, just as in Nqthm, even though the formal logic is Lisp. Once you've built an ACL2 model of a system, you can run it and use ACL2 to prove theorems about the model.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- aFileDialog is an Android library which implements a simple and easy to use file chooser.
His main features are:
- The file chooser can be opened both as a Dialog or as an Activity.
- You can filter the files using regular expressions.
- Can select files or folders.
- Can create files and folders.
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- AVideo /ævə'dɛjo:/ is a powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux. With your freedom and privacy a #1 priority, avideo offers you peace of mind in watching everything from world news and documentaries to the latest cat videos. AVideo builds on the power of the infamous youtube-dl to ensure that the user's liberty is not sacrificed. YouTube-DL incorporates JS, SWF, and SDK interpreters in order to deliver some functionality. However, packaging these runs contrary to delivering freedom as a number 1 priority.
- The Adaptive Website Framework (AWF) is a Web framework, CMS, Web portal, news system, online community, etc. It can simplify Web site creation and present content efficiently. It features design/content separation, multiple designs (themes), personalized page layout, a WYSIWYG editor, a package installer for adding new features with just one click, user/group-management, messaging/community modules, access protection of single pages or site sections, effective caching, easy to use API functions, export options for documents, the ability to integrate Unix shell scripts or embed PHP code, and support for nearly unlimited languages, documents, and users.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.