- Plotutils is a package for plotting and working with 2D graphics. It includes a library, "libplot", for C and C++ for exporting 2D vector graphics in many file formats. It also has support for 2D vector graphics animations. The package also contains command-line programs for plotting scientific data.
- PLplot is a software package for creating scientific plots whose plot symbols and text are limited in practice only by what Unicode-aware system fonts are installed on a user's computer. The package includes a core C library, separate language bindings for that library, and separate dynamically loaded device drivers which control how the plots are presented in non interactive and interactive plotting contexts. The PLplot core library can be used to create standard x-y plots, semi-log plots, log-log plots, contour plots, 3D surface plots, mesh plots, bar charts and pie charts. Multiple graphs (of the same or different sizes) may be placed on a single page, and multiple pages are allowed for those device formats that support them. PLplot bindings exist for many compiled and interpreted languages, including C, C++, Lisp, Lua, OCaml, Octave, Perl or Python.
- SolveSpace is a parametric 2D and 3D CAD program. Applications include: modeling 2d and 3d parts, and export DXF, PDF, SVG, 3d printing, preparing CAM data, simulate planar or spatial linkages, plane and solid geometry.
- Visualization Library
- Visualization Library can be especially useful in the following areas:
- 3D/2D Scientific Visualization
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Visual Simulation
- Data Visualization
- Multimedia applications
- Special effects
- 3D/2D games
- ZBar is a software suite for reading bar codes from various sources, such as video streams, image files and raw intensity sensors. It supports many popular symbologies (types of bar codes) including EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code. The flexible, layered implementation facilitates bar code scanning and decoding for any application: use it stand-alone with the included GUI and command line programs, easily integrate a bar code scanning widget into your Qt, GTK+ or PyGTK GUI application, leverage one of the script or programming interfaces (Python, Perl, C++) ...all the way down to a streamlined C library suitable for embedded use.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.