- SleepyHead is a free and open source graphical program used for exploring data produced by CPAP machines. It can be used for sleep tracking and monitoring sleep apnea treatment.
CPAP machines supported:
- Philips Respironics System One (450P models and above)
- ResMed S9 families (excluding Escape models), plus AirSense 10 support
- Fisher & Paykel Icon
- DeVilbiss Intellipap CPAP/Auto
- Workrave helps prevent and combat RSI and other sedentary-related illnesses by prompting you to take regular computer breaks. Alerts are given for micro-pauses (typing breaks), rest breaks and a daily limit. All limits are configurable and optional.
- Xwrits reminds you to take wrist breaks, which will hopefully help you prevent repetitive stress injury. It pops up an X window when you should rest; you click on that window, then take a break. Xwrits's graphics are brightly colored pictures of a wrist and the attached hand. The wrist clenches and stretches "as if in pain" when you shohould rest, slumps relaxed during the break, and points valiantly forward when the break is over. It is trapped behind bars while the keyboard is locked.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.