- 'cwm' (calmwm) is a window manager originally inspired by evilwm. It has several novel features, including the ability to search for windows and a very simple and attractive aesthetic.
- A dynamic window manager with extra repository, themes, styles, and dotfiles.
- dynamic menu is a generic menu for X, originally designed for dwm. It manages huge amounts (up to 10.000 and more) of user defined menu items efficiently.
- dwm is a dynamic window manager for X. It manages windows in tiled, monocle and floating layouts. All of the layouts can be applied dynamically, optimizing the environment for the application in use and the task performed. In tiled layout windows are managed in a master and stacking area. The master area contains the window which currently needs most attention, whereas the stacking area contains all other windows. In monocle layout all windows are maximised to the screen size. In floating layout windows can be resized and moved freely. Dialog windows are always managed floating, regardless of the layout applied. Please notice that dwm is currently customized through editing its source code, so you probably want to build your own dwm packages. This package is compiled with the default configuration and should just give you an idea about what dwm brings to your desktop.
- Dynamic window manager
- dwm is a fast and simple window manager for X11. It manages windows in tiling and floating modes. Either mode can be applied dynamically, optimizing the environment for the application in use and the task performed. Windows can be tagged with one or multiple tags. Selecting certain tags displays all windows that are accordingly tagged. dwm is the little brother of wmii.
- E-xmms is a Enlightenment applet that interfaces with XMMS. It will compare the previous and current states to determine if window painting should be done.
- E2WM is a window manager for Emacs. It enables to customize the place of pop-up window, how the windows are split, how the buffers are located in the windows, keybinds to manipulate windows and buffers, etc. It also has plugins, namely dedicated windows for specific purpose, something close to Eclipse views.
- Efsane II
- Efsane is an X window manager programmed in C++. It can run any X application (KDE and GNOME also included). It can be installed under any GNU/Linux distribution.
- Enlightenment is a themeable, fast, flexible, and powerful window manager that runs on everything from small mobile devices to powerful multi-core desktops. The Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL) comprise a suite of libraries to help you create beautiful user interfaces.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.