- Linterna Mágica
- Loomio is a server-side stack for running consensus decision-making platforms. The interface is based on groups, subgroups, and discussion threads, any of which can be public or private. Members of groups and subgroups can start any number of discussion threads, and each discussion thread can host one decision at a time, using a variety of poll types. Members can change their position in a decision poll until a pre-determined closing date, and with some poll types they can also make and edit a short text statement qualifying their position. Loomio is developed by the worker-owned Loomio Cooperative, who host the original Loomio server at Loomio.org, offering both gratis and paid plans. Loomio is part of the Enspiral network, which began with a co-working space in Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington), Aotearoa (New Zealand), and grew into a distributed network of social enterprises, developing digital products and services. Loomio is used in decision-making by the Enspiral network itself, as well as many of its member companies.
- Modernizr is a Web detection library, designed to help Web designers improve support of older browsers.
- OpenGnSys (Open Genesis) Project brings together the combined efforts of several Spanish Public Universities. OpenGnSys provide a number of free and open tools for managing and deploying computers. These tools supplies a complete, versatile and intuitive sytem. This system allows the arrangement, installation and deployment of different operating systems.
OpenGnSys architecture is flexible to adapt to the needs of different models of computer networks (companies and institutions) and can be used in different types of scenarios:
- Centralized management of ICT Units to Support Teaching and Research.
- Park Maintenance PC member of an institution.
- Deployment and maintenance of the servers in a Data Center.
- Administration of deployment repository for the Support Services ( help desk) of an Institution.
- Riot allows teams to communicate across a wide range of collaboration apps. If some team members use Riot while others use IRC, Slack or Gitter, Riot will allow these team members to seamlessly work together. Riot lets you run your own server, and provides users and teams with advanced crypto technology. Some of the specs (disclaimer: this is coming from the riot.im website) - group chat - voip & video calling - file transfer - bridge networks - integrations - end-to-end crypto Riot.im is formely known as vector-im (https://vector.im/)
- SeLite (Selenium+SQLite) enhances Firefox automation. It improves productivity of Selenium IDE: it helps user scripts to be more expressive, structured, configurable, shareable and reusable. It serves for testing of web applications, and for other purposes, such as web-based administration or data mining/manipulation. It supports SQLite (the most widely deployed SQL database).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.