- The framework allows Java objects to communicate transparently with each other over the network, without absolutely zero source impact. It similarly allows the transparent distribution of remote graphical user interfaces.
- This project handles the scheduling of classes for a college student. Unless overridden by the user, this program provides usable schedules and avoids schedule conflicts and closed sections. The user chooses the session (semester or quarter) and the courses, and blocks out any personal time needed for jobs, child care, sleeping, eating, etc. Access to schools' schedules is via plugins that any Java programmer can write. Some plugins are provided, including one that can use comma separated values suitable for any college or university, and including one for demonstration purposes. Plugins can access a school's web-based schedule of classes, but require maintenance because the web pages change. It is hoped that the open source nature of this software will lead to wider authoring and maintenance of plugins. Some users have commented that this program provides "prettier" printed schedules than their school's own web page can provide.
- GNU Classpath (Essential Libraries for Java) is a project to create free core class libraries for use with virtual machines, compilers and tools for the Java programming language. It includes all native methods and core classes necessary for a completely functional Java runtime.s
- The GNU Classpath Extensions project, aka classpathx builds packages in the javax namespace. It is a companion project of the GNU Classpath project. Packages currently under development include javabeans activation framework, javabean infobus, java mail, GNU inetlib and a servlet API.
- Cobertura is a Java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests. It can be used to identify which parts of your Java program are lacking test coverage. It is based on jcoverage.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- Condenser is a tool for finding and removing duplicated Java code. Unlike tools that only locate duplicated code, Condenser is also able to automatically remove duplicated code where it is safe to do so.
- Classpath tools is a collection of tools for GNU Classpath including a documentation generation system for java source files (gjdoc) and a "doclet" for converting comments into GNU Texinfo source (texidoclet), etc. This project has been integrated into the main GNU Classpath project.
- Take simple text notes. You can put them into folders to create your own quick, easy and robust file structure. CrocodileNote supports two modes - plain and encryption. In encryption mode all data is encrypted using password-based encryption (PKCS#5) with AES-256. These are common industry standards and used by, e.g., the famous TrueCrypt disk encryption. In plain mode you can view and copy folders directly via PC from your internal SD card. Further features: - Export to ZIP for backup - Linkify notes in case you store e-mail addresses, Internet addresses/URLs or phone numbers - Auto-logout switch for 30 minutes (encryption mode only)
- DBeaver is a free universal database manager.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.