- b2ePMS stands for Browser to Email Phone Message System. It is intended to replace the standard paper/carbon phone message slips commonly used in offices with the capability of sending the message via a web browser form directly to the recipients inbox. b2ePMS will have the capability to run searches based on date, recipient, caller, and message sender. The capability to have messages marked as private, so that only the sender and recipient have access to that message is also planned.
- BasApp is a software for friendly creation of web applications, based on your own database structure. Once BasApp is installed in a webserver, the developer can do all the job with a web browser, same as final user.
- CakePHP is a web development framework, somewhat similar to Rails. It provides scaffolding tools, an ActiveRecord/DataMapper implementation, doesn't require much setup or configuration. It comes with helpers for text translations, caching, validation, authorization backends, CSRF and XSS protection, and templating. It follows the Web-"MVC" scheme, centralized route dispatching, less efficient class-by-class autoloading, etc. Thorough API documentation and a rich set of user-contributed plugins exist.
- CitrusDB is a web based customer database and billing software solution that uses PHP and a database backend (MySQL) to keep track of customer information, CRM, services, products, billing invoices and credit cards, and customer service information.
- CodeIgniter is an Application Development Framework - a toolkit - for people who build web sites using PHP. Its goal is to enable you to develop projects much faster than you could if you were writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. CodeIgniter lets you creatively focus on your project by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
- The CometVisu is a web technology based realtime visualization for home and building automation systems like the KNX bus or OpenHAB. It can be used on a wide range of systems, ranging from smart phones over tablets up to laptops and PCs.
- Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you. Composer is not a package manager in the same sense as Yum or Apt are. Yes, it deals with "packages" or libraries, but it manages them on a per-project basis, installing them in a directory (e.g. vendor) inside your project. By default it does not install anything globally. Thus, it is a dependency manager. It does however support a "global" project for convenience via the global command. This idea is not new and Composer is strongly inspired by node's npm and ruby's bundler.
- The Corais platform is based on Open Atrium, which is itself based on Drupal. It is used for organizing collaborative projects.
- Custom Permalinks
- Lay out your site the way "you" want it. Set the URL of any post, page, tag or category to anything you want. Old permalinks will redirect properly to the new address. Custom Permalinks gives you ultimate control over your site structure.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.