- Association Freezer
- Freeze an Active Record belongs_to association to ignore any future changes.
- Bacon is a small RSpec clone weighing less than 350 LoC but nevertheless providing all essential features.
- Badger is a library used to generate badge sheets for events, given a PDF template and data for the badges.
- Bundler is a tool that manages gem dependencies for your ruby application. It takes a gem manifest file and is able to fetch, download, and install the gems and all child dependencies specified in this manifest. It can manage any update to the gem manifest file and update the bundled gems accordingly. It also lets you run any ruby code in context of the bundled gem environment.
- Busted is a tool for gathering and reporting information about a broken gem.
- Citizen Participation and Open Government Application
- Load, parse and cascade CSS rule sets in Ruby.
- CSSPool is a CSS parser. CSSPool provides a SAC interface for parsing CSS as well as a document oriented interface for parsing CSS.
- Cache Money
- A Write-Through Cacheing Library for ActiveRecord.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.