- A gomoku-like game with addtional rules: A player can only win if: - He/she has exactly 5 continuous pieces (no more or less) - These pieces have at least a head or tail not being blocked by the opponent's piece There are 2 modes: 1 player (vs AI) and 2 players
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring :
- Graceful, and sophisticated interface
- Easy configuration, intuitive operation
- Abundant features
- Robustness and stability
- This is a GUI program designed to help the newcomer (and veteran) with the Command Line Interface (CLI). It is designed to be a 'helper' in the sense that one can store favorite / useful commands for quick retrieval and use later. It is designed to be a reference as well, it has a 'starter' database of 170+ GNU/ Linux commands.
- Denemo is a music notation editor that provides a convenient interface to the powerful music engraving program Lilypond. Music can be typed in using the computer keyboard, played in using a MIDI keyboard, or even input via a microphone connected to the sound card. Denemo itself does not engrave the music - it uses LilyPond which generates beautiful sheet music to the highest publishing standards. The final product is publication-quality music notation that is continuously generated in the background.
- I named this program DNDD. Abbreviation for discussion & democratic decision making. DNDD is a Mysql client program. DNDD is also a bulletin board program focused on decision making procedure. You can use DNDD as a normal bulletin board or as a platform for some group of people to discuss some serious matters and decide what to do. Because DNDD have innate ability to vote and calculate votes, you can use it for class chief election or board meeting.
- Dont Hang
- “Don’t Hang” is a simple hangman game for acquiring and consolidating a basic vocabulary in a foreign language. It supports loading custom word lists and works with Unicode and bidirectional text. It also supports pasting characters from the clipboard.
- Extraordinarily powerful text editor with additional features including content sensitive major modes, complete online documentation, highly extensible through Lisp, support for many languages and their scripts through its multilingual extension, and a large number of other extensions available either separately or with the GNU Emacs distribution. Runs on many different operating systems regardless of machine. It offers true Lisp, smoothly integrated into the editor, for writing extensions and provides an interface to the X windows system.
- EncNotex is a free multiplatform software, which runs natively on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS, that is useful to write and to manage a file of strongly encrypted textual notes and tasks. It’s aim is to grant the user an highly secure tool to manage very confidential data. For this reason EncNotex uses the AES 256 bit encryption, cipher mode CBC and SHA 512; the user cannot save unencrypted data on the disk, but only copy it in the clipboard; the required password to encrypt a file is necessarily 10 characters long or more, chosen at least from three of these four groups: small and upper case letters, numbers and other characters (asterisk, brackets, etc.); optionally, the password used to save a file could be forgotten by the software and typed again by the user each time a file is to be saved, so that the same password does not remain in the computer’s memory while the software is being used. A file of EncNotex is a textual encrypted file containing many notes (no database is used). To grant a perfect compatibility of data among the different platforms and to be very fast even with big amount of data, EncNotex has a very simple structure of notes. They cannot have pictures inside nor attachments, but their text can be formatted in bold, italic and underline. Every note has a title, a list of tags (keywords) separated by comma and space, a date and a free-length text, and can be printed. The title and the date of every note is shown in a read only grid on the left of the interface of the software, and a note can be shown selecting its title in this grid. Furthermore, in the same grid the title of a note can be indented or deindented, to make it a subnote of the previous one, or moved up and down, along with its possible subnotes. At the left of the text of the notes there is an outlook of its titles, which can be used to reach easily one of them, and of the possible tasks along with their deadline. The tasks of all the notes of a file can be summarized in a list, sorted, filtered and copied in the clipboard to be pasted in a spreadsheet, or saved in csv or ics format. It's possible to search for a note within the titles, the tags, the dates and the texts. A note or all the notes of a file can be copied in the clipboard in HTML format and then pasted in a word processor maintaining the possible HTML tags. Finally, two independent backup files are automatically created when a file is loaded and when it's saved.
- Flowblade Movie Editor is designed to provide a fast, precise and as-simple-as-possible editing experience. Flowblade employs film style editing paradigm in which clips are usually automatically placed tightly after the previous clip - or between two existing clips - when they are inserted on the timeline. Edits are fine-tuned by trimming in and out points of clips, or by cutting and deleting parts of clips. Film style editing is faster for creating programs with mostly straight cuts and audio splits, but may be slower when programs contain complex composites unless correct work flow is followed.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.