- Free and responsive HTML 5 video player for Wordpress. It is very easy to use and has support for multiple resolutions and subtitles.
- lsmedia works similar to GNU command ls, but with focus on reporting codecs, resolution, fps, data rate and audio frequency
- MediaCrush is a media sharing server and Web service. You can upload images, sound and videos in convenient ways. Many free clients are available for it, as well as browser add-ons.
- Natron is a video compositing software, developed by the INRIA.
- SimpleScreenRecorder is a graphical tool that lets you record videos, with or without sound, of your desktop, of your games… It can record in various formats, with different quality settings.
- Tag folders and files (including multimedia) by dragging the tags on them, you can create tags of various shapes and colors for a more intuitive classification. Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add the tags cat and white and in another field you can add the tags dog and brown, so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs. Multimedia files preview in both explorer and searcher results cards. The cover images of epubs also are shown. For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively. Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo button. It's possible to export/import the tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer. Features: - Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes. - No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS. - Export/import data to a file. - Possible to build up very specific searches. - Various Viewmodes; from lists to cards of different sizes to preview folders and files. - Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs. - Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default viewer. - Tags positions are interchangeable. - If you want a softer interface you have the option to choose a 'grayscale' mode.
- GNOME Videos, formerly known as Totem, is a media player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer. It features a playlist, a full-screen mode, seek and volume controls, as well as complete keyboard navigation. Apart from a media player, it also includes a Mozilla plugin, and a Nautilus thumbnailer and properties page.
- It allows you to watch videos and download content. Tribler aims to combine the ease of Youtube.com with the performance of peer-to-peer. Tribler is backwards compatible with the BitTorrent download protocol. To discover interesting content standard RSS feeds with .torrent links are supported plus the "Tribe protocol" which automatically scans the network for available BitTorrent swarms upon startup. Tribler uses an embedded web browser to access video clips of Youtube.com and Liveleak.com. Other features are "People who like this also like" for recommending related swarms, the ability to make friends, and to donate idle upload capacity to friends. The later can improve download speed by a factor of two on asymmetric Internet links. The fastest way of social file sharing.
- UnTV is a DRM-free media center platform for home theater computers, allowing users to browse a large catalog of content available via BitTorrent and instantly stream that content, providing an experience similar to that of Netflix. UnTV is controllable via touchscreen devices on the same local network or the keyboard and exposes an API for developing extensions and plugins.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.