Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Clock for the X Window System
Sunclock displays a map of the Earth and shows which portion is illuminated by the sun. This is what appears in the 'clock window' which is smaller; the 'map window,' displays the following:
- GMT, legal, and solar time of major cities
- their latitudes, longitudes, and sunrise and sunset times
- mutual distances of various locations on Earth
- the evolution of seasons through the acceleration of time
- can display meridians, parallels, tropics, and arctic circles
released on 22 August 2008
4 December 2000
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||xlib6g|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 27 February 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.