Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Software to tag folders and files, with multimedia and epubs preview.
Tag folders and files (including multimedia) by dragging the tags on them, you can create tags of various shapes and colors for a more intuitive classification.
Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add the tags cat and white and in another field you can add the tags dog and brown, so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs.
Multimedia files preview in both explorer and searcher results cards. The cover images of epubs also are shown.
For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively.
Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo button.
It's possible to export/import the tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer.
- Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes.
- No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Export/import data to a file.
- Possible to build up very specific searches.
- Various Viewmodes; from lists to cards of different sizes to preview folders and files.
- Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs.
- Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default viewer.
- Tags positions are interchangeable.
- If you want a softer interface you have the option to choose a 'grayscale' mode.
released on 18 June 2018
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Windows x32/x64, Linux x32/x64 or macOS x64|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 18 June 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.