Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- 8sync (pronounced eight-sync) is an asynchronous programming library for GNU Guile. It makes use of delimited continuations to avoid a mess of callbacks, resulting in clean, easy-to-read, non-blocking code.
- Aisleriot is a suite of Solitaire card games which are easy to play with the aid of a mouse. This package includes popular variants such as spider, freecell, klondike, thirteen (pyramid), yukon, canfield and many more.
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- 'AutoGen' generates program files that contain repetitive text with varied substitutions. It simplifies the maintenance of programs with large amounts of repetitive text, which is useful if several blocks of such text must be synchronized. It includes:
- AutoOpts - automates the handling of command line, environment and config file options, including usage text, man pages, and the invoking section of an info doc
- getdefs - extracts AutoGen definitions from stylized comments embedded in source code
- columns - tabularizes lists for improved output appearance
- AutoXDR - NFSv4 specifies that its remote procedure calls be batched. AutoGen generates the code for marshalling and unmarshalling the arguments on both sides of the RPC request
- AutoFSM - produces a transition table and prototype finite state machine where it is possible to determine a state transition type (token code) without reference to the current state
- xml2ag - lets AutoGen use any XML file as if it were a set of AutoGen definitions
- GNU Ball and Paddle is an old-fashioned ball and paddle game with a set amount of blocks to destroy on each level, while moving a paddle left and right at the bottom of the screen. Various powerups may make different things occur.
- Pronounced COMbine, like the farm implement, combine matches any number of files to a file, set of files, or input stream. When built on a system with Guile available, it uses Guile to provide extensibility for filtering and data transformation. Additional features include hierarchy handling, a Guile module adapted from the Emacs calendar for performing date arithmetic, and outer joins on either or both sides of a match.
- Dico is a flexible modular implementation of DICT server (RFC 2229). In contrast to another existing servers, it does not depend on particular database format, instead it handles database accesses using loadable modules. The package includes several loadable modules for interfacing with various database formats, among them a module for dict.org databases and a module for transparently accessing WordNet. New modules may be written in Guile or Python. A console client program, dico, is also included.
- 'GNU epsilon' is a purely-functional strongly-typed omega-order language, moving towards Lisp in that it allows dynamic management of source code at runtime. It is oriented to ease of development and readability. The static scoping rule and the type checkings at compile-time should make the language "safe".
Its features include:
- static scoping
- first-class functions
- Hindley-Milner type system with type inference
- synonym, concrete and abstract types, with polymorphism
- a scanner generator
- a purely functional I/O system, inspired by Haskell
- can generate C code, Scheme code, and bytecode for a virual machine
- Foliot is an application for keeping track of time spent working on projects. It can be used in a single user mode or by small organizations.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.