Reviews: 0 ... further results.
use it to manage your personal financial accounts.
Here is why HomeBank is... different:
- transaction import in CSV format (homebank specific format)
- QIF file format import and export
- OFX file format import
- direct add of payee and categories from the register dialog
- autocompletion whenever possible
- tag feature for transactions
- pre-defined transactions, which can be automated
- pre-filling of transactions from a bookmark
- dual pad of cheque and automated cheque number increment
- add transactions by inherit from existing ones
- multiple transactions edit for each columns at once
- easy transfert between accounts, which can be automated
- dynamic transactions filter everywhere
- visual paymode and additional info text field
- visual status of transactions
- transaction remind (kind of 'post-it')
- dynamic minor currency display toggle for Euro countries
released on 15 February 2017
20 October 2009
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||Bug Tracking||http://homebank.free.fr/index.php?id=60|
|General||Mailing List Subscribe||http://homebank.free.fr/index.php?id=31|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 26 February 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.