Reviews: 0 ... further results.
Adds some tools to import and export folders and messages
This extension allows the user to export and import folders and messages with lots of options, for example:
Tools Menu --> ImportExportTools or Context menu on folders panel --> Import/Export
- export of folder in a single file (mbox format), with also the subfolders if you want;
- export of all messages in single files (eml or html or plain text format or CSV), with attachments and an index;
- export of all messages in PDF format (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher)
- export of all messages in one single plain text file;
- export of index of the messages in a folder (HTML or CSV format);
- mbox files import;
- eml files import;
- emlx files import;
- import of all the eml files existing in a directory;
- export of all files of all mail files of the profile (just from the "Tools" menu);
- import of a saved profile (just from the "Tools" menu, required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher, not available for Seamonkey)
- search with various criteria and export messages;
- import SMS from the programs "SMS Backup and Restore" for Android and Nokia2AndroidSMS;
File menu --> Save selected messages or Context menu of thread panel --> Save selected messages
- saving multiple messages in eml/html/plain text format with just one click;
- saving multiple messages in PDF format with just one click (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher)
Message menu --> Copy to clipboard or Context menu of thread panel --> Copy to clipboard
- copy the message or all headers to clipboard.
Context menu on an EML attachment
- import file in the folder
ImportExportTools can also perform a scheduled backup of all profile's files or just of mail files and NOW CAN IMPORT A SAVED PROFILE (required ImportExportTools 3.0 or higher, not available for Seamonkey)
Note: if you want to import some messages, you must first select a valid folder as a target, otherwise the import options are disabled
Extension or Plugin
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.