Reviews: 0 ... further results.
wavelet transform module.
PyWavelets is a Python wavelet transforms module that includes:
- 1D and 2D Forward and Inverse Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT and IDWT)
- 1D and 2D Stationary Wavelet Transform (Undecimated Wavelet Transform)
- 1D and 2D Wavelet Packet decomposition and reconstruction
- Computing Approximations of wavelet and scaling functions
- Over seventy built-in wavelet filters and support for custom wavelets
- Single and double precision calculations
- Results compatibility with Matlab Wavelet Toolbox (tm)
released on 17 March 2010
25 March 2010
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 April 2018.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.