- GNU Denemo: featured on 11 July 2012
- GNU LibreJS: featured on 5 June 2012
- GNU Linux-libre: featured on 26 April 2012
- GNU Health: featured on 17 March 2012
- GNU Octave: featured on 4 February 2012
- GNU Parallel: featured on 31 December 2011
- GNU MediaGoblin: featured on 30 November 2011
- Liquid War 6: featured on 31 October 2011
- GNU Zile: featured on 30 September 2011
- The GNU Privacy Guard: featured on 31 August 2011
- GNU Solfege: featured on 31 July 2011
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.