- This is a candidate for deletion: 1. No files/source found 'Almclk' lets you set an alarm on your terminal. It sends a message to your terminal when the alarm goes off, and pops up a window if possible. If you are not logged in at the time, it sends you a customizable e-mail message which is also printed. Also, a 5-minute warning is sent to your terminal and popped up as a window if possible. If you wish to kill the alarm, a script is created for you to do so.
- Animal Shelter Manager
- Animal Shelter Manager is a complete ksoftware solution for animal sanctuaries and rescue shelters. It features complete animal management, document generation, full reporting, charts, Internet Web site publishing, PetFinder integration, and more.
- Annif is a small Web-based birthday (calendar) monitoring tool. Users can add and remove birthday dates and ask to be notified of birthdays. No other usual calendar features will ever be included. It has multi-lingual support, and currently has translations for English and French.
- Anteil 2
- Anteil is a web-based customer relationship managements application that includes a PHP module to supply database abstraction, transaction logging, and replication. The company produces free customer retention mangement software that lets companies identify, attract, retain support, and service customers, as well as providing consulting and stratgic support services.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- Archimedes is a free package for semiconductor device simulations. It is intended to assist engineers in designing and simulating submicron and mesoscopic semiconductor devices based on the Ensemble Monte Carlo method. It is able to handle a wide variety of materials and structures, which are described through simple scripts. It is a 2D Monte Carlo simulator which can take into account all the relevant quantum effects by means of Bohm effective potential. The description of the device is very general and made by means of a simple script language, which makes GNU Archimedes a powerful tool for the simulation of quite general 2D semiconductor devices. Some very interesting results have been obtained and they will be put, as soon as possible, on the web page (some results are already available in the documentation).
- Aria Maestosa
- Compose, edit, and play MIDI files. Has a graphical user interface with multiple instrument-specific views.
- Aricalc is a simple calculator for working with imperial values - dimensions given in feet, inches and fractions of inch. It can do all the standard math functions with those kind of values, as well as with square or cubic values (for area or volume dimensions). It can also calculate all the parameters of a slope (pitch, run, rise and diagonal). It is particularly useful for working in the construction industry.
- Asset Inventory and Risk Assessment
- The application is database-independent and multi-platform. It provides Asset Management (asset identification, valuation and risk assessment based on ISO27005), Party management (clients, providers), Contract and license management, and Risk Assessment.
- Asterisk Manager Suite
- AMS (Asterisk Manager Suite) is a suite of software intended to make day to day administration and monitoring of an Asterisk PBX server easier. It contains a daemon that acts as a proxy to Asterisk's Manger Interface and a GTK GUI application for monitoring and administration.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.