- DataStatix is a free software for GNU/Linux and Windows useful to manage data of every kind (although it has been written to manage biomedical data), to create descriptive statistics and graphs and to export items easily to R environment or to other statistic softwares. In order to handle properly big amount of data and many concurrent users, DataStatix works with MySql database and it has been developed and tested with MySql community edition 5.5. Some features of the software are: users management (create, delete, modify password) within the software; different users levels of data access (administrator, default, read only); user defined templates (models) of data, to create new databases easily; importation and esportation of data in CSV format (used also by Calc and Excel); updating of existing data from a CSV file created with DataStatix; descriptive statistics from every data (some more kind of statistics to come); graphs from every data.
- dhlan scans and updates to /etc/hosts with a MAC:name table. It's the most simple and easy replacement of DNS server, to customize named localization of computers, printers or any other device accross any Local Area Network. For example, 2 laptops can maintain valid name-to-ip although network changes.
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- DuckDuckGo on TOR
- Ducker is a lightweight program that makes internet searchs with DuckDuckGo from the command line. It can search for images, websites, videos, news and a lot more.
- Durruter is a command-line wizard to manage iptables entries like in a hardware router web interface. Forward ports and ranges from multiple interfaces, allow internet traffic from multiple nets to multiple network interfaces.
- 'ejabberd' is a multi-platform, scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant XMPP Jabber server. It supports advanced features such as multi-user chat, IRC transport, publish and subscribe services, Jabber user directory, a Web-based administration interface, an HTTP polling service, SSL and TLS support, LDAP and external authentication.
- Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is a SoftPhone, Video Conferencing and Instant Messenger application over the Internet. It supports HD sound quality and video up to DVD size and quality. It is interoperable with many other standard compliant software, hardware and service providers as it uses both the major telephony standards (SIP and H.323).
- Empathy is a messaging program which supports text, voice, and video chat and file transfers over many different protocols, including Jabber (xmpp). You can tell it about your accounts on all those services and do all your chatting within one application. Empathy uses Telepathy for protocol support and has a user interface based on Gossip. Empathy is the default chat client in current versions of GNOME, making it easier for other GNOME applications to integrate collaboration functionality using Telepathy.
- Encode Explorer
- Encode Explorer displays the list of files in a folder. It was designed to be used in safe mode and so it is kept simple and functional.
It's written in PHP, XHTML and CSS.
- Files can be sorted by name, size and editing time
- You can move in folders
- Thumbnails for images and pdf files.
- File uploading (needs PHP full mode)
- Logging and notifications
- Optional password protection
- Interface for mobile devices
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.