- This is a text editor for writing math lessons and providing tools for doing all the exercises from elementary school to junior high. The software is especially designed to fulfil the needs of disabled pupils, and pupils suffering from dyspraxia in particular. The program manages the child's documents like a notebook, organized with chapters, and separating lessons, exercises and evaluations, making it very easy to navigate through the documents.
- Mnemosyne is a flashcard program which assists you in learning and sticking to mind vocabulary, characters, definitions, etc. Mnemosyne uses a techique called Spaced Repetitions, which consists in multiple reviews of learning material at increasing time intervals; this process helps commiting information to long term memory.
- Pathomx is a workflow-based tool for the analysis and visualisation of experimental data. Initially created as a tool for metabolomic data analysis is has been extended and can now be used for any scientific and non-scientific data analysis. The software functions as a hybrid of workflow and script-based approaches to analysis. Using workflows it is possible to construct rapid, reproducible analysis constructs for experimental data. By combining this with custom inline scripting it is possible to perform any analysis imaginable. Workflows can be dynamically re-arranged to test different approaches and saved to track the development of your approach. Saved workflows can also be shared with other users or groups, allowing instant reproduction of results and methods. Tools can export images as publication-ready high resolution images in common formats.
- Prousdata restores files and folders for next user session. Main tool helps to manage protections scope: user, elements, forbids.
- RosarioSIS is a free & open source Student Information System (SIS) for school administration. It is web application powered by PHP and PostgreSQL. Modular, RosarioSIS gives you control over students, users, courses, schedules, attendance, grades, discipline, food service, billing. Print PDF documents, consult reports for decision making, interact with your teachers and staff team, and communicate with students and parents using additional modules available for free. Finally, RosarioSIS is translated to French, Spanish and Arabic and connects with Moodle LMS.
- SimThyr is a continuous simulation program for pituitary-thyroid feedback control. Applications of this program cover research, including development of hypotheses, and education of students in biology and medicine, nurses and patients. SimThyr is based on a physiologically-grounded nonlinear mathematical theory of thyroid homeostasis. The application supports simulation in time domain and various methods of sensitivity analysis. Source code is provided for Lazarus and Free Pascal. The program is compatible with most desktop Linux distributions, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Spotter lets students check their answers to math and science questions. It tells whether the answer is correct, and can also help diagnose an incorrect answer; the instructor can also add hints. Spotter isn't limited to numerical problems. For instance, if the problem is to solve the equation x-b-7a=0 for x, the student can type in either b+7a or 7a+b as the answer, and the program will know it's correct. Spotter is set up as an interactive web page that you can access through any computer that has an internet connection and a web browser.
- 'Stellarium' simulates the skies from anywhere on Earth in close to photo-realism. It is a beautiful and engaging way to explore and increase your understanding of the night sky. Users can see constellation art, deep space objects, meteor showers, solar eclipses, transits, and more. It is particularly useful as an educational tool.
- Tagaini Jisho
- Tagaini Jisho is a Japanese dictionary / Kanji lookup program and a learning assistant. Among its features: Kanji strokes animation, review for entries that you are studying, tagging and pattern search.
- Tau is a advanced attendance utility with a simple web interface which can perform most of the tasks of everyday personnel and student management. It provides high security and also manages data regarding classes, courses, departments, and students and their time-tables. It can also be used to generate various kinds of complex reports manage personal schedules, and create dynamic timetable formats. Tau is written in PHP 3.x and uses PostgreSQL as the backend database.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.