- 'libTAP' (The Architectural Playground) is a prototyping system for virtual reality and augmented reality applications. It runs on a variety of platforms. RAP (rapid application prototyping) is done through the Lua interface, which mirrors the C++ namespace as closely as possible. libTAP has a small but distinctive feature set, focused on prototyping of realtime 3D simulations.
- Also known as 'Tacitpixel'.
- Liberal Crime Squad
- Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government for greater justice. WARNING: The scope of this game is narrower than that of real life. We have attempted to include foul language, graphic violence, politics, religion, sexual references, adult situations, narcotics, prostitution, bodily functions and bad pickup lines, but Bay 12 Games recognizes that there might be omissions which will make some players uncomfortable. In light of these facts, use your discretion when making decisions about downloading LCS. (Description licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License from the LCS wiki http://lcs.wikidot.com/ )
- 'libquantum' is a simulation of a quantum computer. It provides an interface for a quantum register and for all important quantum operations. An efficient model for decoherence allows an analysis of quantum computation in a realistic environment. Features include the simulation of arbitrary algorithms, high performance and low memory consumption and interfaces for quantum error correction (QEC) and the density operator formalism. The package includes implementations of Shor's factoring algorithm and Grover's search algorithm.
- You are required to build and maintain a city. You must feed, house, provide jobs and goods for your residents. You can build a sustainable economy with the help of renewable energy and recycling, or you can go for broke and build rockets to escape from a pollution ridden and resource starved planet. It's up to you. Due to the finite resources available in any one place, this is not a game that you can leave for long periods of time. This package provides files common to both the X and SVGALIB versions of the game. To get the actual game binary, install either lincity-x or lincity-svgalib (or both).
- Liquid War 5 is a unique multiplayer wargame. Its rules are truely original and have been invented by Thomas Colcombet. You control an army of liquid and have to try and eat your opponents. A single player mode is available, but the game is definitely designed to be multiplayer, and has network support.
- Liquid War 6 is a fast-paced, unique action game. Each player controls a blob of liquid with the goal of conquering the entire map. It has 13 levels by default and over 100 more with a bonus pack; new levels can be easily created using simple image files. It's possible to play alone against the computer but the game is really designed to be played with friends, on a single computer, on a LAN, or over the Internet. (Network play is still under active development.)
- New free version of the city building and managing game designed for OLPC's famous XO. Now you can make the make-your-own city game -- well, your own!
- Minetest is a Minecraft / Infiniminer inspired game, currently under active development. It is a “sandbox” game in which players explore an expansive world made of harvestable blocks. There are mountains, dungeons and very deep caves to mine from. Harvested blocks can be crafted into tools or objects, and/or attached to other blocks in the world. There is also a multi-player mode with a number of active servers. Minetest has a server-side Lua modding API, which makes it possible to add and modify content in easy-to-write mods.
- Monster Masher
- Monster Masher is an action game for the Gnome desktop environment. The basic idea is that you, as levitation worker gnome, has to clean the caves for monsters that want to roll over you. You do the cleaning by mashing the monsters with stone blocks.
- The OpenMAD project aims to provide versatile software implementations of mathematical models based on the theory of differential games which simulate the long term effects of war.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.