- NewsBruiser is a Weblog application with fully Web-based setup and configuration. It features multiple notebooks, categories, syndication, import from other tools, themes, and a simple templating system.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business. Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
- Pelican is a tool generating blogs that can be hosted as static files on any server. Input in reStructuredText and Markdown is supported. The program is implemented in Python and supports templates using Jinja2.
- 'PerlBlog' is a weblog/content-management script designed for developers to create their own blog. It offers an integrated commenting system, archiving, and easy administration of posts, and permanent linking.
- PluggedOut Blog is a PHP/MySQL blog/diary/journal script which provides the basic functionality required by most blog writers. Among the features are; monthly calendar with hilighted days and navigation controls, list of recent entries, smiley faces, visitor comments against entries, counting of views each entry has received, templates, secure administration interface (add, edit and remove blog entries, templates, and upload files).
- postActiv is a microblogging social networking software which federates with other microblogging software using the OStatus, ActivityStreams, and Webfinger protocols. It is a fork of the GNU social project intended to include a variety of improvements.
- 'pyblosxom' is a CGI-based Weblog program written in Python. It uses ordinary text files as your entries, so you can use whatever editor you want to use to create, update, and manipulate entries. In addition to the features of blosxom, on which it is based, it can be easily extended with preformatters and plugins.
- RSS Mix tape
- RSS Mix Tape reads items from RSS feeds (or LiveJournals) that you specify, and displays them in a list. You go through the list, picking your favorite posts and putting them into categories. You can also write comments on posts. Then you click the "Generate RSS" button, and RSS Mix Feed spits out an RSS feed for each category. Your friends can use their favorite RSS reader to view your feeds (livejournal is an RSS reader, if you're a paid user). It also supports QuickTopic. In short, RSS In, RSS Out.
- 'rb.log' is a full-featured weblogger written in Ruby. It features file uploads, comments, blog-rolling, side-bar editing, bookmarklets, the Blogger API, searching, RSS syndication, and archives. It also performs well on slower machines by regenerating static pages after posts are made.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.