- PuffinPlot is a user-friendly, cross-platform program which analyses and plots palaeomagnetic data. It provides several plot types and analysis functions commonly used in palaeomagnetism, user-configurable graph layout, CSV data export, and SVG and PDF graph export. It has facilities for both interactive and bulk analysis, and can also be controlled and extended using any JVM-based scripting language (including Python). PuffinPlot is written in Java.
- Finds folding sequences to approximately locate any point in a square using a small number of folds.
- SciGraphica is a scientific application for data analysis and technical graphics. It pretends to be a clone of the popular commercial (and expensive) application "Microcal Origin". It fully supplies plotting features for 2D, 3D and polar charts. You can plot functions and manipulate data in worksheets, insert Python expression into them, and open several worksheets and plots and work with them interactively and at the same time. Plots are fully configurable using a control panel dialog. You can also import/export in XML format.
- SimThyr is a continuous simulation program for pituitary-thyroid feedback control. Applications of this program cover research, including development of hypotheses, and education of students in biology and medicine, nurses and patients. SimThyr is based on a physiologically-grounded nonlinear mathematical theory of thyroid homeostasis. The application supports simulation in time domain and various methods of sensitivity analysis. Source code is provided for Lazarus and Free Pascal. The program is compatible with most desktop Linux distributions, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Snow Path Formation Simulator
- Snow Path Formation Simulator is a program that models the process of people forming very distinct, and yet not always altogether logical looking, paths in the snow as they walk across open spaces. The evolving condition of the snow is displayed graphically. This project may eventually mature into a screensaver.
- Tochnog is a explicit/implicit finite element program with linear/nonlinear, contact, thermal, elastic/hyperelastic/hypoelastic/plastic/visco, and fluid capabilities. Both parallel and distributed solvers are available, as well as 2D beams and trusses.
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API. TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain Team within Google's Machine Intelligence research organization for the purposes of conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough to be applicable in a wide variety of other domains as well.
- Unit Circle
- Unit Circle shows the relationship between angles and trigonometric functions like sine and cosine. To do this, the program implements an interactive "unit circle" (radius = 1) diagram, where the user can click or drag to set angles and see how the values of trigonometric functions change accordingly.
- VStar is a multi-platform, easy-to-use variable star data visualization and analysis tool that was originally developed as part of the AAVSO's Citizen Sky project. Data for a star can be read from the AAVSO International Variable Star Photometric database or from a text file of your own creation.
- Veusz is a GUI scientific plotting and graphing package. It is designed to produce publication-ready Postscript, PDF or SVG output. In Veusz plots are created by building up plotting widgets with a powerful and consistent object-based interface. The program also provides a command line and scripting interface (based on Python) to its plotting facilities. It can also act as a Python plotting module. Data can be read from text, CSV or FITS files, and data can be manipulated or examined from within the application.
- Zibawa integrates other open source software to create a full stack IoT system, including device management, mqtt message intepreter and enrichment, stack management and monitoring, test messaging and stack configuration. Works with mqtt, amqp and http protocols. Currently interfaces with rabbitmq, influxDB, Grafana dashboards, openLDAP.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.