- This free unix/linux payroll programme was written as a practical exercise in 'leveraging' the advantages offered by such gnu programmes as the bash shell and the utility tools of gawk,egrep,sed,tr,etc. An added incentive was to offer a free payroll programme to the linux community in the UK in the hope that this would - in its own minor way - aid small businesses to use gnu/linux as their preferred operating platform . The programme has been written in a modular way so that the many functions required such as calculation of freepay,tax payable,NIC payable etc can be tested seperately.
- Pem is a simple tool for tracking personal income and expenses. It operates from the command line and it stores its data in a basic text format in your home directory. It can easily print reports of your spending on different expenses via a basic search feature.
- QHacc is a personal accounting program based on Qt. It includes double-or single-entry bookkeeping, a reconciliation window, and provides support for memorized and split transactions, graphing, reporting, archiving, and scheduled transactions that can be based on the account balance.
- Refafit reduces PDF files recompressing their images, contrasts and resamples scanned documents, extracts plain text, joins and splits files. Useful both in desktop and server environments. Graphical interface is as context menu option to rebuild selected file.
- Rest suite
- SQL-Ledger Accounting
- SQL-Ledger is a multiuser, double entry, accounting system. It is Web-enabled (using either text or graphical browsers), country independent, and supports 13 languages and multiple tax accounts.
- SavaPage is a Libre Print Portal Solution that uses Open Standards and Commodity Hardware for Secure Pull-Printing, Pay-Per-Print, Delegated Print, Job Ticketing, Auditing and PDF Creation.
- Simple Expense Manager
- Simple Expenses Manager tracks simple day-to-day expenses. It is not a full-featured accounting package, but it is useful for simple expense tracking and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. It supports user-defined catagories, sorting, and calculating totals and averages according to a time period and/or catagorey. It also features multi-user login, with CGI-based administration, and an admin script ("exp_admin") for easy management of users and basic preferences.
- Taxbird is a GNOME based graphical user interface to gather, encrypt, and send (using libgeier) tax declarations to the German inland revenue offices. It's the first free replacement for the proprietary application "ElsterFormular" maintained by the inland revenue offices.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.