- Recreations of C&C (Tiberian Dawn), C&C: Red Alert, and Dune 2000 are included as mods. These are not intended to be perfect copies, but instead combine the classic gameplay of the originals with modern improvements such as unit veterancy and the fog of war. OpenRA's primary focus is cross-platform multiplayer between Windows, OS X, and Linux; however, we include a number of single-player missions, and also support skirmish games against AI bots.
- OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features. OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file COPYING included with every release and source download of the game.
- Particle Simulation
- Particle Simulation lets you to spray particles into the "air". The number of simulated particles is only limited by the speed of your computer. The particles don't interact with each other, but will bounce back from the ground and accelerate depending on a gravity constant. This constant can be changed (along with a number of other parameters) in the source code or via commandline parameters.
- Pioneer is an free software space trading, exploration and combat game
- PyTraffic is a Python version of the board game Rush Hour. The goal is to remove the red car out of the grid through the slot on the right. To do this you have to slide the other cars out of the way. PyTraffic comes with about 19,000 puzzles ranging from intermediate to expert, and has an extremely smart hint facility which is able to find the best move in every position.
- ReCaged is a Free Software, Futuristic, Racing Game. With the main inspiration taken from the "Rollcage" and "Rollcage: Stage II" games, it has been written from scratch with focus on high simulation realism and flexibility. It also supports highly detailed 3D models for both rendering and collision detection. The project can also be found on Savannah and TuxFamily.
- RedShift is an OpenGL/SDL flight simulator that aims to eventually support civilian flight, combat, and multiplayer capabilities with a realistic flight model. :
- Simple World
- Simple World is the simulation of a world and the bugs that live on it. Simple World tries to reproduce the basic elements that define a simple world. The objective of the project is to observe the evolution of this world and of these bugs.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Links broken. No links to page. Email to maintainer broken.Poppy-one (talk) 12:32, 28 July 2018 (EDT) Stoned is a simple but fully functional curling simulation. It features 3D graphics, network play, and funky sound. The simulation supports two players with eight stones each, ten regular ends (plus unlimited extra ends if needed), automatic score tracking, turning of the stones, and sweeping.
- Stormbaancoureur is a simulated obstacle course for automobiles.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.