- 'ackerTodo' is a Web-based todo list manager that supports multiple users, multiple languages, and themes.
- 'Active' creates a set of Web pages that lets Web surfers contribute to a shared calendar, groups listing, and multimedia news feed with discussion. It's designed to be easy to use, and easy to read the results. The program is under ongoing development as the backend for indymedia.org, and active.org.au.
- Active Calendar
- Advance is an open source personal information management (PIM) system which is database-backed, Qt based, cross-platform, and includes support for KDE. Advance provides provides schedule, task and contact management.
- Advanced Stock Tracking System
- Advanced Stock Tracking System (AST) is a Web-based application for keeping track of stocks. It features a portfolio with dividend tracking, a worksheet to keep track of prospects, a stock comparison utility, and a search engine for the stock market based heavily on technical analysis.
- Affero's software project was created to facilitate funding for Free Software and Open Source projects and to facilitate more effective dialogue among groups. With Affero, those who receive support from Internet forums or mailing lists, or private discussions can now say "thanks" quickly and easily through ratings, comments and donations to the causes selected by the person who helped them. Affero combines a peer based reputation system with a commerce system. Individuals can rate other individuals and make payments on their behalf. Any person can rate another person's contribution. The system doesn't come bundled with any particular forum or community platform, so any independent community host can integrate the services and individuals can share reputation across various communities.
- Agnostos is a simple Web-based tool for managing to do lists. It's designed to prevent the cerebral stack overflow that occurs when you try to keep track of several simultaneous projects by brainpower alone. You can prioritize tasks (optionally by date), and assign them to individuals, workgroups, departments, or any combination of the three. Tasks can be assigned priorities and due dates, and sorted by status, priority, or due date. The current release includes simple reporting facilities (which describe the progress on a particular project over the previous week) and an 'audit trail' for each task (time and date of each change of status and priority priority, or individual, group, or department to which it is assigned).
- AllCommerce is an e-commerce/content application based on Perl and SQL92 databases which runs under Unix/Linux/Win2000 using SQL database engines (MySQL/Postgres/etc). It provides a shopping cart as well as tools for content, merchandise, statistics, vendor, order, and inventory. Its modular design allows it to be used as a complete or partial solution.
- Complete set of free CAD tools and portable libraries for VLSI design. It includes a VHDL compiler and simulator, logic synthesis tools, and automatic place and route tools. Advanced verification tools for functional abstraction and static timing analysis are part of the system. A complete set of portable CMOS libraries is provided, including a RAM generator, a ROM generator, and a data-path compiler.
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.