- Anolis is an HTML document post-processor that takes an input HTML file, adds section numbers, a table of contents, and cross-references, and writes the output to another file.
- Apache AxKit
- Apache AxKit is an XML Application Server for Apache. It provides on-the-fly conversion from XML to any format, such as HTML, WAP or text using either W3C standard techniques, or flexible custom code. AxKit also uses a built-in Perl interpreter to provide some amazingly powerful techniques for XML transformation.
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet. It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- Appliworks is an application that was designed to let you classify and view your pictures in an innovatie way, without even touching the real file on your hard drive. It implements a virtual folders-based pictures database with multi-view windows similar to those in iPhoto. Many operations can be perfomed using drag-and-drop.
- 'Aquarium' is a Web site framework written in Python. It provides necessary toolkits, session management, and a convenient modular approach to build Web applications quickly. It offers convenient libraries and extensible APIs for tasks like session management and Web server integration (including CGI, mod_python, and FastCGI). It now includes its own small Python Web server, Glass, (based on the standard libraries) so users can get started quickly without having to figure out how to set up Apache. Aquarium is tightly integrated with Cheetah, and includes autocompilation of Cheetah templates. It is compact (a few thousand lines of code) and well documented.
- AROUNDMe is social networking and team interaction software. This package has been decommissioned. This page is left here for posterity.
- Artanis is a web application framework written in Guile Scheme. It provides several tools for web development: database access, templating frameworks, session management, URL-remapping for RESTful, page caching, and more.
- Atom is a text and source code editor based on Web technologies, specifically the Chromium project. Atom has a modular design that is integrated around a minimal core, which makes it very flexible and extensible. Atom is based on Electron (formerly known as Atom Shell), a framework that enables cross-platform desktop applications using Chromium and Node.js.
- AutoScrapbook helps automate the creation and maintenance of an online photo gallery. It creates the thumbnails and Web pages for you by asking you for descriptions of the pictures. It works best when run within X (for picture viewing), but you could use it through only a terminal and a separate browser.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.