Reviews: 0 ... further results.
a full-text search system.
Tokyo Dystopia is a full-text search system. You can search lots of records for some records including specified patterns. The characteristic of Tokyo Dystopia is the following.
- High performance of search
- High scalability of target documents
- Perfect recall ratio by character N-gram method
- Phrase matching, prefix matching, suffix matching, and token matching
- Multilingualism with Unicode
- Layered Architecture of APIs
released on 5 July 2009
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 13 January 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.